Monday, October 27, 2014

Euphemism

Everyone has to have heard of Operation Sunshine, the whole atomic bomb thing.
The euphemism for this war crime would be called Operation Hot Mess Likes Chai. 

Which obviously a mastermind would counter with Operation Silent Weirdo Who Is Not Obviously Stalking Hot Mess Starts Laughing At Hot Mess. 
Maybe we could use acronyms. 
Operation SWWIOSHMSLAHM. 
Nope. 

Still terrible. 

Why exactly am I thinking about this? Oh right,
 she is staring right at me 
with a look that could sear my already burning skin 
off my bones.
 Little does she know I am already burning. 
Partial first degree burn from her obviously espresso chai. 
Partial third degree burns on my ego 
because I hadn't thought this far into the scenario in my mind. 

I can't even think quick enough to just give her the library card. Oh I am way more suave than that.

"I can't hear anything you re not saying with that jaguar in the background."

Smooth, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment